Monday 17 August 2015

"My husband have sex with me everyday", Ghanaian woman tells her story

Ghanaian woman complains her husband has sex with her everyday

...only five months into their marriage and she can't take it anymore; the almost everyday coitus from her husband outweighs what she really bargained for. The man seemed to have forgotten the saying "too much of everything is bad."

Her story below

"Hello people, my name is Pat and I have been married to my husband for 5 months now.

"My problem is that since I got married my husband he has been having sex with me almost everyday disregarding my health and my menstruation periods.

"When I complain, he says to me that ‘what is the benefit of marrying you if I cannot have sex with you anytime I want?’

"This persistent sex has giving me bruises and it is torturing me emotionally.

"He goes to the extent of saying to me that if I do not allow him to have sex with me as and when he needs it, I should not blame him if he cheats.

"I panic anytime he comes back home from work every evening and goes naked. I have spoken to him several times about it but he seems not understand me. Our parents are aware of my situation but they are not able to convince my husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu