Monday 14 September 2015

Sarkodie finally Unveils Ace Hood's statue

Sarkodie unveils Ace Hood statue
 
Some few months ago, Sarkcess Music in collaboration with Ivy League Hits released a hip-hop song, New Guy, that saw Sarkodie feature American rapper Ace Hood and the song received mixed reactions from music lovers in and outside Ghana. 

Sarkodie, in his turn of action in the song, made a promise to build Ace Hood a statue in Ghana.
 
Sarkodie said, "Let me take you(Ace Hood) to Africa. My people dey love you. I came in you show me some love and I promise to build you a statue. Ace Hood, Akwaaba! and Sark is a hell of a nation. Ma signi wodin wo Kumasi. Mapimso, eny3 adie aa wo b3 hia confirmation."

And Ace Hood responded, "UGH, Sark medaase"


Sarkodie outdoors Ace Hood statue







No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu