Wednesday 30 March 2016

Deborah Vanessa reveals why she Left the UK for Ghana

This is why Deborah Vanessa left the UK for Ghana

Ghanaian female artiste, TV personality and sister to Wanlov The Kubolor (also an artiste, and actor), Deborah Vanessa has revealed the reason behind her departure from London in the United Kingdom to Ghana in the year 2010 and has since never returned to the former to live and work there.

According to Deborah Vanessa, she lived in London for more than two (2) years and during that period she studied and worked at the same time.

She moved back to Ghana to live her dream as an artiste.

As part of her reasons for moving back to Ghana from the UK, she realised she can't end up happy working for someone else in a foreign land.

She basically moved back to Ghana to pursue her dream as an artiste, and to work for herself because of the freedoms that come with it.

Check below for Deborah Vanessa's post on Facebook this evening

"In January 2010, I came to Ghana on the last Ghana Airways flight leaving the UK behind me.

"After living (studying & working) in London for 2+ years, the snowstorm in the winter of 2009 - early 2010 gave me the vim to move back home and live my dream of being an artist.

"I had to make that change else I doubt I would've ended up happy working for someone else in a foreign land.

"Now, working for myself, I enjoy all the freedoms and even the risks of being an artist. #MOVE"

Follow SasuGhana




Subscribe to SasuGhana

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu