Tuesday 26 April 2016

Afia Schwarzenegger shares part 1 of Her Life Story, so inspiring

Afia Schwarzenegger shares part 1 of Her Life Story, so inspiring

"I dropped from a cabin crew that was married to a wealthy German man to a restaurant owner in a black community then to a begger literally begging from the mouth i fed until grace found me..."

Ghanaian controversial comedienne, TV and radio presenter and a mother of two twin boys, Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger took us on a visit to her past as a young woman as she shared part 1 of her inspiring story on social media this morning and it reads,

"Don't Judge me if you don't know my story for 70% of you reading this won't survive 10% of the things I went through as a widow at the age of 25/26 with 2 boys in a foreign land.

"The remaining 30 % would have been on the street as whores and junkies...but look at me here: An A-list comedian doing gigs in and out of Ghana, A-list TV and Radio presenter aka the mid morning terrorist,
An Ambassador for Orphans, A-list Mum.

"If I had listened to my friends, if I had payed attention to haters, cyber bullies, failures that hate to see you succeed and people that were born naturally stupid....things would have been different.

"I woke up this morning and my inbox was flooded with love and encouragement...one of them said and I quote "after watching your show with Joselyn yesterday I think people judge you wrongly before knowing your story...as a fan I want you to do a show and tell us about your story."

"My story is simple...I found Christ and God turned me into a vessel for the weaklings...I dropped from a cabin crew that was married to a wealthy German man to a restaurant owner in a black community then to a begger literally begging from the mouth i fed until grace found me(and that grace will locate you today in Jesus name)....I became so strong in his word and a strong minded person(those that know their God shall be strong), I have achieved things that with all the money Reinhard had I wouldn't have come close to them eg An Ambassador for Orphans...wow.

"People want to see you fail but tell God your side of the story...he is patiently waiting to hear.

"My interview with Joselyn is about 4 years now....so am no longer married to the pastor, that marriage was too crowded for my liking and it ended some 2 years back...am very single enjoying the love of my children and the grace of God.

Follow SasuGhana: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin | Subscribe: RSS Feed

"I will end here and continue someday but remember if you don't know my story don't judge me cos if you had suffered a fraction of what I have seen in my 34 years of life...your name would have been "The late so so and so.

"To God be all the glory....And to everyone that has contributed to this story especially the haters I say thank you for you are the reason why God is blessing me(I will prepare a table in the presence of thy enemies).

"To those that inbox me to tell me how much they wish I lose my job...hun I feed 400 Orphans every month(blessed are the merciful for they shall be shown mercy) and God will never ever make them go hungry that is why what I have is called Talent.

"God bless you all...you will make it and it will suprise them!!! Bless the Lord oh my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu