Thursday 21 April 2016

Lydia Forson Claps Back at Haters, you won't believe what she said

Lydia Forson Claps Back at Haters

Ghanaian multiple award winning actress, Lydia Forson seemed to have had enough free time on her hands yesterday evening and guess what she used that for. It's okay, stop guessing and let me tell you.

It is believed that Lydia Forson took to Twitter to search for what netizens are tweeting about her. In the process of her search, she came across a tweet that seemed to slander, mock and disrespect  her and she did not take it lightly at all. She clapped back at that 'internet warrior' and two other bullies and everything else followed.

                   Lydia Forson Claps Back at Haters

Lydia Forson Claps Back at Haters

Lydia Forson Claps Back at Haters

@lydiaforson: "@Dahumano For the record people like you are worst. Acting like we're or were ever friends. Nope. Acquaintance. I know my real friends.

"@Dahumano You know what's sad tho. You all out Jesus this an that in your Bio, but the only godly thing about you is church on Sundays.

"@Dahumano And yes I'm coming for you. Because you called. Because unless you call for me, I always mind my business. Always.

"@Dahumano But when I'm sitting somewhere quietly and you feel the need to throw shade my way. Best believe you will hear from me.

"@Dahumano I'm not done. The whole stupid childhood reference was a poor attempt at some coy humiliation. But you tried it.

"@Dahumano I own my past. Every bit of it because I can look back and say I've come a long way. You? 

"@Dahumano So next time, no Subs. Grow balls and call me out or STFU.

"If you come for me, when I've not called, know you won't like my response. Respect should be reciprocated.

"It's takes less than 3 seconds to block and cuss you out.So yes I got time,I could be multitasking between cussing you out and taking a leak.

"REAL men don't need to put a woman down for no reason. REAL men know to speak out against it.

"If you ever witness any form of injustice and don't speak out, you're worse than the offender.

"I've said it many times, I am not like the others who will be quiet and cry behind the scenes. Not me. So don't compare. #109Real

"On that note. Good night sweet dreams and keep my name out of your mouth unless it's positive."

@kooSebor: "@Dahumano ooo this be what cause the hash talk ooo biggie @lydiaforson chillax. Lets not give lazy bloggers content."

@lydiaforson: "@kooSebor If they get content, it's not because of me. I didn't start this , just ended it."

@kooSebor: "I think @Dahumano meant no harm chale but e good say u end am @lydiaforson. Hope u guys dream about standing in Mcdonald queue buyn Waakye."

Follow SasuGhana: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Linkedin | Subscribe: RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu