Monday 22 June 2015

Reasons why some Ghanaian women Cheat on their husbands (Confession)

Reasons some Ghana women cheat on their husbands

This is a confessional note a cheating Ghanaian married woman sent to Lexis Bill of Joy 99.7 FM - Accra.

She wrote, "I have been cheating on my husband for about two years now. I know it is wrong, very wrong but I seem to be enjoying it.

We have been married for the past 4 years with 2 children. 3 and 1. We both have very good jobs and have a lot of help with the children so we do not have issues with time and child care. After my first child, my husband started behaving like we are some old couple without a life anymore. It became worse with the second child.

We used to talk lot, go out a lot, go clubbing and dancing, we had regular date nights and were very adventurous with our sex life. He just killed everything.

I have spoken to him severally but he says that we are parents and we have to start acting responsibly.

Lexis, I am not saying we should be doing this always but at least Friday nights and Saturday nights, we can some fun.
I can tell you I am an excellent mother. I make time for those little treasures but he just can’t take my life away from me. The only place we will go is church and shopping for the home and the children.
Lexis, I started going out with a couple of my female friends who also have similar problems and before long, we are all having affairs just for the fun of it and to spice up our lives. We are about 8 ladies. We know it is wrong but it is fun I am sorry to say. See Lexis, a lot of women are cheating these days because they are stressed and their lives are boring. Could you bring this to the notice of our husbands. I beg you. I repeat, I am not proud of myself. I am 32, active and beautiful. Keeping women like us indoors in the name of parenting is killing. We beg our men.

SOME REASONS MY FRIENDS ARE CHEATING;
-ADULTERY
-SEXLESS MARRIAGES
-BORING SEX LIVES
-LACK OF QUALITY TIME TOGETHER
-FAMILY STRESS AND
 -LACK OF ROMANCE.

SIMPLY CALL ME AKOS."
 
Follow SasuGhana




Subscribe to SasuGhana

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu