Sunday 21 June 2015

The Petty, Childish And Immature gods Must Apologize For The Senseless Killings - KSM


KSM
Ghanaian ace comedian, founder and CEO of Sapphire Ghana Limited who is also the host of 'THE KSM SHOW' on Metro TV, Kwaku Sintim-Misa, known popularly as KSM has stated that he is praying to God to recall Africans in general and Ghanaians in particular and/or him to fix their thinking mechanisms as he suspects a bit of defects therein. He wrote this in a post he shared on his facebook page.

He also added that, the gods are petty, childish and immature for killing Ghanaians senselessly; as the Ga Traditional Council claimed the June 3 Accra floods and Goil filling station fire at Kwame Nkrumah Circle that killed over 150 people was caused by the gods of the land as a revenge to the bout between Bukom Banku and Ayittey Powers, and the noise that was produced during the May 16 celebrities-organized 'dumsor' must stop vigil. So the gods are to be blamed. lol

He wasn't also more impressed with God for killing human beings and leaving a Bible unburnt in the fire.

KSM wrote, "TOTAL RECALL"

I have been gathering information of some vehicle recalls. Basically when manufacturers realize that there has been a defect on the production line, there is an immediate recall. All the owners of such vehicles are contacted by the Manufactures through their dealerships to recall all such cars. The cars are returned to the dealerships and the defective parts are replaced.

What has this got to do with anything. Well folks, I have been thinking a lot about certain happenings. These things boggle my mind. It will take me a lifetime to lists these happenings, so I all just look at a few most recent:

1. Did I hear recently that there is speculation that the floods and the explosion could have been caused by the angry gods pissed with the dumsor vigil for noise making? If that is true, let me go on record to say the gods are very petty, childish and immature. I suggest that no more libations are poured until they apologize for the senseless killings.

2. Is it also true that some Christians were bragging that in all the explosion and death, God showed his power because a Bible did not burn? If that is true then I am sorry but I would have been more impressed if God had showed his power by miraculously saving the lives of the many innocents victims in that painful death.

3, Is it finally true that some prophets, (I use the word very loosely) are claiming God is angry with Ghana and the worst is yet to come? If that is true then I am sorry, I thought we served a God of compassion and I can't understand why his prophets are focused only DOOM AND GLOOM!

I could be be the crazy one here, but I am so worried about the State of thinking in this country. Or should I say the state of our UNTHINKING. Am I the crazy one? Anyway, this is where I get to my subject of RECALL.

If manufacturers are recalling cars to fix the defect, then I am praying to GOD to recall of us. AFRICANS IN GENERAL AND GHANAIANS in particular because I suspect a bit of defect in our thinking. If its just me, then God, please recall and fix my DEFECT!!!

The thinking mechanism is DEFECTIVE AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED. Either mine, of all of US. #‎justthinking‬ 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu