Sunday 21 June 2015

VIDEO: Nana Akufo-Addo daughter's Fathers' Day Message to him

Nana Akufo-Addo is the presidential candidate of the strongest opposition New Patriotic Party for the upcoming 2016 general elections.

Today as we all know is a special day to all fathers around the world. We are are celebrating them just like we did for our mothers . His daughter, Nana Addo Akua did not forget him today.


Here is what my daughter, Nana Dokua, said to me on #FathersDay
Posted by Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo on Saturday, 20 June 2015


This is all what she said in the video,
"He has always been someone I can trust. Someone I can generally really on through the toughest of times. I admire him greatly. For his honesty is what I revere most. It is the best lesson he ever taught me. It is always best to be honest - speak your mind and be straight forward. Till today I can safely say I am still learning from the man. His sense of humour cracks me up. It is very dry and pretty and he is one of my favourite people to laugh with. He really is one of the people that inspires me in this life to strive to be the best that I can be, to live life to the fullest. If I haven't made it clear, he is  simply one of my favourite people on the planet and I thank the good Lord for him everyday. I am Nana Addo Akua and I would like to wish my father, Nana Addo Dankwah Akufo-Addo a happy fathers day. Love you daddy!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu