Monday 12 October 2015

Juliet Bawuah says Bye-bye to TV3, She Quits

Juliet Bawuah resigns from TV3
Juliet Bawuah(Middle)
The young female sports broadcast journalist, who has been working with TV3 Network for two years and over officially tendered her resignation letter to the TV station somewhere last week.

Her public announcement of her resignation from the TV station was kept on hold for close to a week until she broadcasted it today on her facebook page with a post.

Juliet Bawuah's post read, "Last week, I resigned officially from my Broadcast Journalist job at TV3.

"The decision to exit was a tough one but I had to all the same. It marked an end to an exciting yet challenging journey that started over two years ago.

"I am grateful to the management and my former colleagues for the incredible time spent.

"The opportunity to work for a successful local brand as TV3 even made it more difficult for me to walk away.

"Special thanks to all who contributed in one way or the other to make my time with TV3 a pleasant one. I appreciate your support and show of love.

I thank God for the provision of strength, and grace. In the next few days, I will begin the process of working towards a different chapter in my very young media career. Thank you."

Juliet Bawuah resigns from TV3

Follow SasuGhana




Subscribe to SasuGhana

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu