Thursday 1 October 2015

Funny Face Celebrates His Birthday Today | Wife Sends In A Very Sweet Birthday Message


Today is the first day of October and it happens to be the birthday of one of Ghana's finest comedians, Funny Face.

Funny Face who is known in private life as Benson Nana Yaw Oduro Boateng took to social media to let his followers know of this special day with a post.
He wrote, "Great things the LORD has done. Greater things HE will do. Unto HIM alone be all the Glory ! ‪#‎HappyBirthdaytome‬. I celebrate this day with my ‪#‎Funnyfans‬. ‪#‎OPETEY1‬"

A moment after his post, his wife, Nana Adjoa Boateng came under his post and wrote a very sweet, heartfelt and all love birthday message to the man in her life.

Her post read, "On the day I met you, I realized that there is no point looking for true love because true love had just found me. In you I have found more than just a life partner, every single day of my life that I spend with you it reminds me of how lucky I am. May God bless you with all the joy and happiness that you desire for. I pray and hope that we walk hand in hand even after our hair turns silver. I will always love you more and more with every passing year. Happy birthday to the most awesome hubby! May God's blessings be upon you. I love you."

Love is beautiful you know. Guess how old he is.

Follow SasuGhana: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Google+ | Linkedin | Subscribe: RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu