Friday 30 October 2015

Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Ama K Abebrese... mourn veteran Actor, Eddie Coffie

Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Ama K Abebrese mourn actor, Eddie Coffie

This article will be updated from time to time so you get all the mourning messages our celebrities are sending in for the late veteran actor, Rev. Eddie Coffie. Go down please.

Eddie Coffie was a veteran actor, reverend and the president of Ghana Actors Guild(GAG). 

Rev Eddie reportedly died this morning at the Ridge Hospital in Accra.

Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Ama K Abebrese... mourn veteran Actor, Eddie Coffie
Rev. Eddie Coffie
Ghanaian celebrities especially those in the movie industry, upon hearing the demise of their senior colleague, have taken to social media to mourn the deceased.

Below are some of the messages that had come through so far but we expect more soon.

"I watched u on TV in my childhood days. Then i met you and spoke to u several times. You wld crack jokes 'abt me'. You became my president; the president of the Actors Guild of Ghana. Unfortunately,  we never worked together on a project. I wish. RIP Eddie Cofie. #TheYoungGodFather" - Van Vicker

"RIP REV EDDIE. You shall be missed. Ghana Actors guild has lost a gem. Till we meet again." - John Dumelo

"I'm saddened to hear the news about the passing of the President of the Actors Guild Ghana and my 'Sinking Sands' co star, Rev. Eddie Coffie. Talented, God fearing, humble and one of the nicest people that I've met. God give him eternal rest. A legend in his own right. RIP." - Ama K Abebrese

"I'm saddened to hear the news of my #SinkingSands co star Rev. #RIPEddieCoffie God give him eternal rest." - Ama K Abebrese

"RIP President of our Guild...fav preacher man in a movie..God be with you and your family Mr Eddie Cofie." - Yvonne Okoro

"Your inputs towards our Industry were valuable. We thank the Lord for your life. May the Lord console your loved ones." - Adjetey Anang

"President Of Actors Guild Ghana.. Rev Eddie Coffie. I Remember That role in DIABOLLO..
'Na Wo Y3 )w)'. One Of My all time Favorite Ghanaian Movies. May You Rest In Perfect Peace.." - Stonebwoy

Follow SasuGhana




Subscribe to SasuGhana

2 comments:



Designed by Sasu