Tuesday 28 July 2015

I am Sick of Never having sex - Ghanaian muslim woman, Fati Cries Out

Ghanaian muslim woman, Fati is sick of never having sex

Hello people, I am Fati, 27 years with one girl who is now three years of age. People please help me.

I am Muslim lady looking for Muslim guy to marry. I am EXHAUSTED. I am exhausted of trying to keep my head up, telling myself that the right man is on its way. I am legitimately ANGRY at people who tell me that “it comes along when you are not looking and least expect it.” I am a busy girl, yet I see no one coming along. I am sick of sleeping alone, never cuddling with anyone, never having sex, never having a date on holidays. I am sick of seeing all my friends move on.

We live in a couples’ world. I am sick and tired of not being invited to gatherings because its always all couples. I am sick of seeing people happy and together.

It is just not fair. I have tried enough to stay positive, and I have had bad luck in love since high school, throughout college, throughout graduate school. Yes, I sound bitter, but only because I have been patient way too long. I was diagnosed with severe depression for the first time in my life a few days ago. I know why I am depressed, it is because I am lonely and miserable. I don’t have the life I want because I cannot find the relationship I want.

I deserve it: I am smart, educated, attractive, and take care of myself. I would never lie or cheat.
My question is: how can I feel better? I feel like I have tried it all and am at the end of my rope here. Therapy, psychics, exercise, meditation, etc. I am just so tired of it all, because nothing is working.

How can I stop being so unhappy?

Follow SasuGhana: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu