Tuesday 14 July 2015

Two Female Professional Footballers Marry Each Other, Reply Haters

 

Erin McLeod (on the left) and Ella Masar are two professional footballers who play for Houston Dash in the National Women's Soccer League. McLeod is Canadian and Masar American.

They have been in a romantic relationship for a considerable length of time.

They got married somewhere last week  some days after the Women's World Cup has ended.

Love wins.

Masar took to instagram to thank those who support their gay marriage and those who don't alike.

The post read, "For all the congratulations, love, and support thank you. Erin and I feel overwhelmed and blessed with everyone that has reached out... Also, to the "other" messages, thank you.

Thank you for praying for me and reinforcing my own prayers because as you pray, "Lord please help Ella, allow her to see her sin for loving that woman, for respecting her, being faithful, honoring her, etc ..." Know I am saying the same thing, "my Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing me find my better half, for finding someone that strengthens my faith and allows me to be the person I always imagined. Thank you for teaching me what truly loving someone and others is all about, amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment



Designed by Sasu